If you're unsure of your size, please EMAIL US before placing your order. It takes two seconds and could save you the hassle of a size exchange!
To choose the right size for you, you’ll need to measure your chest.
Grab a cloth measuring tape and measure the distance around the widest part of your chest. Pro tip – if you’re planning on wearing a sweater under the jacket, make sure you measure your chest while wearing the sweater.
In-between sizes? We recommend that you go for the larger size to be safe.
If you’re still unsure about what size to get, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you find the perfect size.
We STRONGLY recommend that you follow the steps below to ensure you choose the right size. If you’re still unsure, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you find the right size.
- Grab a pair of jeans you already own, and that fit you well
- Lay them flat, making sure the zipper and button are done up and the waistband is perfectly aligned.
- Measure the waist as shown and compare the measurement to the size chart below
|JEANS WAIST MEASUREMENT||YOUR SIZE|
- All jeans have an inseam leg length of 85cm (33.5”).
- If you like to wear your jeans super skinny, go down a size. Our denim has LOTS of stretch.
- If you prefer a bit more room (and don't mind wearing a belt), go up a size
The best way to choose the right glove size, is to measure the circumference of your hand.
Take a measuring tape, pinch the end of the tape with your thumb and wrap the tape around your knuckles, making sure to flare your hand out and go around the widest part of your hand. To be safe, measure both of your hands and write down the largest measurement. Compare your measurement to the size charts on the product pages.
If you’re in-between sizes, or don't know what size to get, please email us BEFORE ordering!